winter at RUST

There's been a bit of a change around for the winter season at our RUST Yarmouth shop. 
We are working on a new window display to show our new Floral carved chevron necklace and Laurel leaf carved wreath necklace (see later in the post).
Also, I have been making some more candles as they have been so popular in the shop. This time I used amber glass jars and some very old (perhaps 100 years old) pots that I found in the antique market. They are perfectly cracked and chipped! They were probably used for containing mustard or fish paste or something of that nature ; )
y candles are made with pure soy wax and essential oils, so there are no chemicals or synthetic scents. Soy wax burns for much longer than paraffin wax too.

This was my factory...





Our new wire shelf unit at the shop...

I have also updated the website so it looks a bit different and with drop down menu at the top.
I took these photos for the website slide show.







This is our new collection which will be available online and in store very soon. In silver, 9ct yellow and rose gold.

These leather and vintage Swiss army accessories are available online too, just click on the ACCESSORIES tab at the bottom of our website.


I will show you our new shop window display soon!
A.